NOLA Techie provides networking, hardware upgrades and repair, software (upgrades, selection, support, and training) to small businesses and non-profits in the Greater New Orleans region. We also provide customized and personal software training for your staff. We work one on one with your organization and its specific technology needs.
Types of Services:
Network, Printer and Computer Support
- Solve desktop, laptop and tablet issues
- Network installation, upgrading and repair
- Disaster preparedness plans
- System administration, backups and network security
- Resolve problems with Internet connections & Printers
- Setup VPN’s (virtual private networks)
- Software upgrades
- Securely and safely recycle old computers, printers and other office electronics
- Help synchronize data and software across multiple devices (laptops, smartphones and tablets) for increased productivity.
- Support integrating open source technologies to save money in technology costs.
Non-Profit Donor Database (CRM) Support
- Database (CRM) selection and implementation
- Interim staffing
- Database (CRM) conversion
- Increasing the value of your database (CRM) by cleaning data, ensuring data quality and segmenting data into meaningful groups
- Training classes for your staff based on their roles
- Develop instruction materials for your employees to use as reference guides
- E-newsletter (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.) management and best practices
- Managing social media applications such as: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Setting up user accounts, privileges, permissions, access
- Demonstrate advanced features in Microsoft Word or Excel document
- Website administration including content management and editing photos for use on the web
- And more, just ask!
Blackbaud’s Raiser Edge Services
- Advanced Queries, Exports and Reporting
- Moving to a hosted system
- Using the knowledgebase
- Setting up data entry standards and guidelines
- Cleaning bad data such as deceased donors
- NCOA updates
- Help with individual modules, Tribute/Memorial, Netcommunity, Events, Membership, Volunteer, etc.
- Setting up user permissions, based on organization hierarchy